Britain’s favourite window
The sash window
- black curly wig9
- agapha half wig0
- what brand of wigs is wet and wavy human hair2
- Our original, non-rattle timber sash windows are durable and can be double glazed and fully draught proofed.
Why sash windows?
- They are adjustable to many different opening configurations and provide superb ventilation due to the ability to open up gaps at the top and bottom, allowing lower, cooler air to enter and warmer air to rise and exit.
- Rather than being supported from one side, sash windows are supported from their top corners meaning they will be less likely to bend and distort under their own weight. Less bending and distortion means a longer usable life and less time spent on maintenance.
- Being suspended by their top corners, sash windows can be more delicately designed using thinner wooden sections, allowing more design options. Thinner support sections also mean more light.